DX2 EVO CURVED SHOE TRIGGERS
The Cadex DX2 EVO trigger is a Single/Two Stage Trigger capable of being rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator. Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs*. If you haven’t figured out yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Two Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 EVO as it accomplishes both functions.
- First stage permanently set between 6 to 8 ounces at the factory.
- Adjustable combined pull weight between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs*.
- Fast access to the trigger pull adjustment screw located at the bottom of the trigger body.
- Adjustable trigger shoe positioning for maximum comfort.
- Military grade trigger design with multiple openings machined into the aluminum body to facilitate dirt cleaning.
- Improved crispiness and safety mechanism.
- Hardox® 500 wear-free internals.
*Achievable trigger pull weight can be influenced by multiple factors.
|Dimensions||2.06 × 1.32 × 3.01 in|
Naked variant, With safety, With safety and bolt release, For McMillan Tac-50® – 50 BMG