The Falcon Bipods have been designed to provide the ultimate stability. Two models are offered, Picatinny rail or AES (ARCA) mounting variants. It features multiple optional modular quick-change accessories such as spike, claw or ski feet and optional Extension Leg kit to increase the bipod elevation range. A Long Leg Kit is also available for the ELR game where shooters engage targets beyond 2 miles and require lots of bipod elevation without sacrificing the rifle’s stability.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra-tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduced free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever.
- Tilt angle +/- 15.5°.
- Folds/deploys forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Standard rubber feet, optional claw, spike or ski feet.
- Incredibly stable (width from 11.4″ to 13.3″).
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Adjustable height from approx. 6.25″ to 8″.
|Dimensions||11.4 × 3.98 × 7.51 in|
QD Picatinny mount, QD Arca Elite System mount