Named the BERM (Ballistic Extended Rail Mount), it has been assigned the M520 designation.
- Accommodates up to 4 day/night electro-optic devices.
- Increases lethality of both 40mm and .50 cal platforms at long distance.
- Mechanical spin drift compensation.
- 88% absorbtion of peak recoil forces.
- Illuminated Range Dial.
- Customizable configurations.
- The M2 .50 cal (12.7mm) Heavy Machine gun
- The 40mm MK19 Grenade Machine gun
- The 40 mm Heckler & Koch Grenade Machine Gun
It converts a zone-spreading machine gun into a precise target engagement tool with one round/one hit capability at extreme distances.
The SOLO platform integrates up to three sight modules in a wide variety of configurations, and provides both day and night sight capabilities.
The system allows for a rapid switch from active to passive target acquisition mode.
During firing, the operator adjusts the range with one hand while the other is free to control the weapon. An illuminated range dial permits the operator to rapidly set the range for a quick engagement, day or night.
Solo – Your Sighting Solution
Solo – Mounted on the MK19 Grenade Machine Gun
Solo – Mounted on the M2 Heavy Machine Gun
Solo – Extreme Weather Testing
New Optics System enhances heavy machine guns
Fort Benning Tests New Heavy Weapon Accessories
Please see your local dealer/distributor for pricing and details.