The Falcon Bipods have been designed to provide the ultimate stability. Two models are offered, Picatinny rail or AES (ARCA) mounting variants. It features multiple optional modular quick-change accessories such as spike, claw or ski feet and optional Extension Leg kit to increase the bipod elevation range. A Long Leg Kit is also available for the ELR game where shooters engage targets beyond 2 miles and require lots of bipod elevation without sacrificing the rifle’s stability.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra-tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduced free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever.
- Tilt angle +/- 15.5°.
- Folds/deploys forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Standard rubber feet, optional claw, spike or ski feet.
- Incredibly stable (width from 11.4″ to 13.3″).
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Adjustable height from approx. 6.25″ to 8″.
|Dimensions||11.41 × 5.19 × 6.73 in|
QD Picatinny mount, QD Arca Elite System mount
|Dimensions (Extended)||13.28 x 5.19 x 8.35 in | 33.73 x 13.18 x 21.21 cm|
|Dimensions (Folded)||8.8 x 5.1 x 2.89 in | 22.35 x 12.96 x 7.33 cm|