ARCA ELITE SYSTEM (FULL KIT)
With over a year of input and development, Cadex is releasing the ARCA Elite System (AES). The AES system is designed for a quick and smooth manipulation that locks up solidly. Using two stainless pins, the AES clamp locks into the precision machined serrations down the center of the ARCA Rail creating a system that will not move, even under the most extreme conditions. This is a huge improvement over the original ARCA design well known to slip under recoil.
AES RAIL FEATURES:
- Rail section that attaches to the chassis fore-end tube.
- Precision machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum to the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- Built to the RRS standard ARCA rail dimensions to ensure all clamping systems work perfectly.
- Locking serrations are flush to the bottom so they will not interfere with clamping on a tripod.
- Deep locking serrations for positive lock up and guaranteed not to slip under recoil and loading.
AES CLAMP FEATURES:
- Adjustable tension on the AES Clamp for a perfect fit.
- Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel locking pins.
- The AES clamp can be used on competitors’ ARCA rails by removing the stainless steel locking pins.
- Cadex’s quick throw lever system for lightning fast manipulation.
- Attachment of bipods through Picatinny/1913 rail or optional bipod/sling stud interface.
- All parts are also available separately.
|12.47 × 2.46 × 1.35 in
|ARCA Elite System
CDX-R7 LCP/FCP rifles and Lite/Field Competition chassis (AES Rail M-LOK), CDX-R7 SHP, CDX-SS Covert rifles and Strike Nuke Evo chassis (AES Rail M-LOK), CDX-R7 CPS, CDX-30/300/33 rifles and Dual/Lite Strike, Field Tactical chassis (AES Rail 10-32), CDX-MC Kraken rifles (AES Rail 10-32), CDX-40 SHDW and CDX-50 Tremor rifles (AES Rail 1/4-28), Dual Strike chassis McMillan Tac-50 (won't fit Dual Strike prior 2014) (AES Rail 1/4-28)