The Cadex Gen 2 unitized scope mounts provide a rock-solid optic mounting solution for precision rifles. These are machined from a solid one-piece aluminum billet for maximum rigidity and perfect alignment between the front and rear rings. The Gen2 models use a 6-screw pattern and are modular so that you can interchange front and rear top rings. We offer these mounts in both standard and quick-detachable (QD) variants.
Target distances are getting farther, calibers are more powerful than ever and riflescopes are constantly getting heavier. For these reasons, a top-quality scope mount is arguably the most important element of a precision rifle package. If the mount does not hold the scope perfectly aligned with your point of aim, and moves even just a hair, you will never hit that long range target.
- CNC machined for precise alignment of the front and rear scope bearing surfaces.
- The base incorporates a high-grade steel cross lug and nuts to secure the ring to the weapon rail.
- The dovetail is machined to fit all Mil-Std M1913 rails.
- A Unitized body ensures that the scope is secured with no twisting of the optical tube assembly and no shifting under heavy recoil.
- Customers may request different ring diameters and heights to fill their particular requirements.